Sunday, December 14, 2008

BMW E30 M3 Photoshoot

Last week I posted some beautiful photos of the classy BMW M3 E30, one of the most beautiful bimmers to date. Clubber, Teamspeed's member, decided to take the car for one more round of photos and…..the results are even more impressive than before.

I keep looking at them and I am amazed by two things:

  1. A 22 year old bimmer still looks better than many new cars ( I know I sound like a fanboy, but that's my opinion)
  2. The detail job that makes that red pop

I have been looking to test drive an M3 E30 for a while now, but I haven't had any luck in Chicaogland area, so if any of you own such a beauty, please share your thoughts or experiences with us, I would love to hear more about the car's performance, dynamics, etc…
Oh… I need to find out who did the detail job, my 335i certainly needs one.

More photos after the jump













 

0 comments:

Ford

Aston Martin

Ferrari

Mercedes-Benz

Audi

Honda Car Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP