Sunday, December 14, 2008

Griot’s Garage: Special holiday discount for loyal readers of BMW Blog

We don't run many promotions on our blog, but this is one I was looking forward to sharing with you. In a conversation with our main sponsor, Griot's Garage, I asked for discount for the BMWBlog readers on new purchases through their website.

I have been a loyal customer of Griot's Garage way before I even started this blog, so this is not a sales pitch, just relating some information. I do detail my car once every six months and the last time I did, I decided to use only their products, from wax and shampoo to an orbital. The result: a glowing BMW 335i.  

So, here is what they have for us:

- 15% off any order now through December 27
- No minimum order amount
- Use Key Code 15DCLB at checkout

If you have any questions, concerns or need instructions on how to use their products, feel free to email them, they are very prompt.

 

0 comments:

Ford

Aston Martin

Ferrari

Mercedes-Benz

Audi

Honda Car Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP