Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photoshoot: BMW M3 E46

The BMW M3 E46 has been my favorite bimmer in the past six or seven years. While I do love the E30 M3 we posted a few days ago, the previous generation M3 was one of those models that made me fall in love with BMW even more. 

I remember owning an E46 325i and always hoped that one day, I'll move up to the more powerful and beautiful M3. Well, it didn't turn out that way, due to the new twin-turbo engine, I jumped into a BMW 335i. Do I regret the decision? Probably not, but I still turn my head each time I see an E46 M3 passing by.

The M3's S54 naturally aspirated engine produces 333 hp and a torque of 262 lb·ft.  It runs from 0-60 mph in 4.5/4.8 seconds in 6-speed Manual and 5.0/4.8 Seconds in an auto/manual SMG transmission. It has a top speed of 155 mph (249 km/h) -electronically limited.

Bottom line, a beautiful, fast but still classy BMW, one of those cars that will be always remembered. So, when I received an email from Ian, asking us if we would like to post a continuation of the E30 M3 photoshoot, I had no choice other than sharing those gorgeous photos with you. Ian's Imola Red M3 is one of those beauties that need to be showcased. I would like to thank Phil Small for the great photoshoot!

The red on red and the wheels make for a perfect bimmer! But, I can't decide now which one I like more…E30 M3 or the E46? 

 

0 comments:

Ford

Aston Martin

Ferrari

Mercedes-Benz

Audi

Honda Car Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP