Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recognize these BMWs?

Since you're all here and reading our BMW related blog, I assume you're huge BMW fans and therefore, you know your bimmers. But since I don't take anything for granted, I decided to put you up to a little fun test.

I chose 10 models from the BMW's past and present line-up and since I didn't want to make it too easy for you, with some effort and Photoshop, I cut out the front-end of all these cars.

The idea is for you, the true BMW fans, to recognize the cars based on the headlights and in some cases, part of the front bumper. There is only one rule in this contest: you have to name the BMW model, the chassis codename and in some cases if we're looking at the facelift version or not.

Please drop your answer in the usual comments box below.

Thank you and let's have some fun!

bmw-1

bmw-2

Continued

bmw-3

bmw-4

bmw-5

bmw-7

bmw-8

bmw-10

bmw-9

bmw-6

 

0 comments:

Ford

Aston Martin

Ferrari

Mercedes-Benz

Audi

Honda Car Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP